Danielle Clode is the author of six non-fiction titles on topics ranging from megafauna to French explorers. Her first book, KILLERS IN EDEN, was made into an award winning documentary and has recently been reissued by Museum Victoria. VOYAGES TO THE SOUTH SEAS won the 2007 Nettie Palmer Prize for Non Fiction in the Victorian Premier’s Literary Awards and has just been released in France by Autrement. PREHISTORIC GIANTS: THE MEGAFAUNA OF AUSTRALIA was shortlisted the the Children’s Book Council of Australia. In 2010 Danielle released A FUTURE IN FLAMES, a timely exploration of Australia’s bushfire history and how we chose to live with fire.
Danielle has a background in psychology and a doctorate in zoology and teaches scientific writing and non-fiction writing across Australia. She is an associate at the University of Melbourne and still publishes the occasional scientific paper, just to keep her hand in.
- Killers in Eden: the story of a rare partnership between men and killer whales (2011)
- A Future in Flames (2010)
- Prehistoric Giants: The Megafauna of Australia (2009)
- Voyages to the South Seas (2007)
- Continent of Curiousities (2006)